FCC Web Documents citing 51.316
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-2895A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-2895A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-2895A1.txt
- ``impaired'' within the meaning of the Act in any market, and that requiring incumbent LECs to provide SBC/AT&T and Verizon/MCI with special access circuits at UNE pricing could curtail competition. Qwest further states that forbearance is consistent with the public interest and would not be unreasonably discriminatory. Qwest therefore petitions the Commission to forbear from enforcement of sections 51.309, 51.315, 51.316 and 51.318 of the Commissions rules, 47 C.F.R. §§ 51.309, 51.315, 51.316 and 51.318, to the extent those rules require Qwest and other incumbent LECs to convert the existing special access circuits of SBC/AT&T and Verizon/MCI to UNEs. This Public Notice establishes certain procedural requirements relating to consideration of Qwest's Petition. This matter shall be treated as a ``permit-but-disclose'' proceeding
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-675A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-675A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-675A1.txt
- Triennial Review Remand Order at paras. 229-232; see also id. at paras. 64-65. See, e.g., Virginia Petroleum Jobbers Ass'n v. FPC, 259 F.2d 921, 925 (D.C. Cir. 1958); Washington Metropolitan Transit Comm'n v. Holiday Tours, Inc., 559 F.2d 841 (D.C. Cir. 1977). See Triennial Review Remand Order at paras. 229-232; see also id. at paras. 64-65. See 47 C.F.R. § 51.316 (2003). See, e.g., XO, Opposition to Verizon Petition for Stay, CC Docket No. 01-338, WC Docket No. 04-313 at 3-4 (filed March 3, 2005). United States Telecom Association v. FCC, 359 F.3d 554, 593 (D.C. Cir. 2004). The court directed the Commission to review its conversion policy in light of its directive that ``the presence of robust competition in a
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-36A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-36A1.pdf
- interconnect with the incumbent LEC's network. ***** (f) An incumbent LEC that denies a request to combine unbundled network elements pursuant to paragraph (c)(2) of this section must demonstrate to the state commission that the requested combination would undermine the ability of other carriers to obtain access to unbundled network elements or to interconnect with the incumbent LEC's network. Section 51.316 is added to read as follows: § 51.316 Conversion of unbundled network elements and services. (a) Upon request, an incumbent LEC shall convert a wholesale service, or group of wholesale services, to the equivalent unbundled network element, or combination of unbundled network elements, that is available to the requesting telecommunications carrier under section 251(c)(3) of the Act and this part.