FCC Web Documents citing 15.714
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-287799A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-287799A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-287799A1.txt
- replacing the word ``and'' with a comma, replacing ``, including'' with the word ``and'', and changing ``stations,'' to ``station''. The second instance of paragraph (h) in Section 15.713 is re-designated as paragraph (i). The text of this paragraph is corrected by replacing the phrase ``...supply upon request by the Commission...'' with the phrase ``...provide to the Commission, upon request...''. Section 15.714(a) is corrected by adding the phrase ``...to fixed and personal/portable TVBDs...'' after the word ``channels''. Section 15.715(b) is corrected by replacing the word ``downloading'' with ``acquiring'' and removing the phrase ``...TV bands...''. Section 15.715(k) is corrected by changing the word ``must'' to ``shall'', adding the phrase ``...as appropriate...'' after ``often,'' and adding the phrase ``...to ensure consistency in the records
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-08-260A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-08-260A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-08-260A1.txt
- devices operated at the site (G) specific months, days and times when the device(s) are used. (h) Commission requests for data. (1) A TV bands database administrator must supply upon request by the Commission, any information contained in the database. (2) A TV bands database administrator must remove information from the database, upon direction, in writing, by the Commission Section 15.714 TV bands database administration fees. (a) A TV bands database administrator may charge a fee for provision of lists of available channels and for registering Fixed TVBDs and temporary BAS links. (b) The Commission, upon request, will review the fees and can require changes in those fees if they are found to be excessive. Section 15.715 TV bands database administrator.
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-10-174A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-10-174A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-10-174A1.txt
- of receive sites, only if they are located outside the protected contour of the TV station being received. Information for licensed services will come from Commission databases. Further, all such registrations are voluntary, so a party may choose not to register sites where it believes that interference from TV bands devices is unlikely to occur. We are, however, modifying Section 15.714(a) to remove the provision that database administrators may charge to register temporary BAS links. The Commission did not state in the Second Report and Order that database administrators could charge for registering temporary BAS links, and a provision stating that they could was inadvertently added to the rules. Other Database Issues Petitions and Replies. SBE requests that the Commission clarify