FCC Web Documents citing 15.705
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-287799A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-287799A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-287799A1.txt
- by adding the phrase ``...based on a list provided by the database...'' after the word ``itself.'' This Erratum also corrects the rules in Appendix B of the Second R&O/MO&O as follows: Section 15.703(l) is corrected by adding the phrase ``...that may change.'' at the end of the sentence. Section 15.703(n) is corrected by changing the word ``listens'' to ``monitors''. Section 15.705(b) is corrected by removing the word ``device'' after ``TVBD'' and adding the phrase ``...of this part...'' after ``15.101(b)''. Section 15.707(a) is corrected by removing the word ``available'' and adding the phrase ``...that is available at all locations within the protection range of the coordinates of each such area as set forth in section 15.712(d) of this part.'' at the end
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-06-156A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-06-156A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-06-156A1.txt
- which the transmitter is off or is transmitting at a reduced power level. If multiple modes of operation are possible (e.g., alternative modulation methods), the maximum conducted output power is the highest total transmit power occurring in any mode. (i) TV band devices. Intentional radiators operating in the frequency bands 76-88 MHz, 174-216 MHz, 470-608 MHz and 614-698 MHz. § 15.705 Cross reference. (a) The provisions of Subparts A, B, and C of this part apply to unlicensed TV band devices, except where specific provisions are contained in subpart H. Manufacturers should note that this includes the provisions of Sections 15.203 and 15.205. (b) The requirements of subpart H apply only to the radio transmitter contained in the TV band device.
- http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-08-260A1.doc http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-08-260A1.pdf http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-08-260A1.txt
- radio signal. Television band device (TVBD). Intentional radiators operating on Available Channels in the broadcast television frequency bands at 54-60 MHz, 76-88 MHz, 174-216 MHz, 470-608 MHz and 614-698 MHz. TV bands database. A database of authorized services in the TV frequency bands that is used to determine the Available Channels at a given location for use by TVBDs. Section 15.705 Cross reference. (a) The provisions of Subparts A, B, and C of this part apply to TVBDs, except where specific provisions are contained in subpart H. (b) The requirements of subpart H apply only to the radio transmitter contained in the TVBD. Other aspects of the operation of a TVBD may be subject to requirements contained elsewhere in this chapter.